Complete Your Projects On-Time with Lasting Results
MI has been a trusted partner of builders since 1947. Your success as a builder relies greatly on the standards you set and the businesses you choose to partner with. Count on MI windows and sliding glass doors for long-lasting beauty, performance, and energy efficiency for the homeowners who depend on you.
New construction windows have to provide superior quality while remaining affordable. Our single-hung windows and single-slider windows are the number one choice for America's top builders. When it comes to durable, high-quality windows for newly built homes, MI Windows and Doors has you covered. For residential and multi-family markets, MI is your single-source provider for a variety of window styles, glass and grid options, colors, and more. It's all part of our goal to deliver 100% - every order, every time.
A better experience. That’s MI.
As one of the nation's largest suppliers of high-quality replacement and new construction windows and doors, backed by support that goes above and beyond, we’re here to help make every one of your projects a smooth success. MI team members at all levels are accessible and attentive, delivering the flexibility, support and timely solutions you need.
- Qualified network of knowledgeable dealers and distributors provides local expertise and quickly gets you the answers you need
- Exceptional quality control at every step ensures all orders are delivered directly to your site on-time, accurate, and complete
- Audits every hour, on every line, in every plant so you know our windows are examined and feature-complete
- Design flexibility with on-trend styles and top-rated performance at the right price
- 100% trouble-free guarantee
- State-of-the-art manufacturing plants around the country to deliver what you need, where you need it
- One of the first companies to be accepted into the AAMA 103-15 procedural certification program within the United States
- Awarded the Best Product Award for Energy Efficiency from Builder News Magazine for the MI EnergyCore Window System